Sunday, September 14, 2008

Days has passed...

So many days no post... again...
Thursday, teacher was so smart. Guess what she did, come on guess. give u choices.
What did Puan Chua do?
A. She gave us a lot hw
B. She scold us like shit
C. She make the project dateline earlier
D. She is just plain crazy!!!!!
(Plz guess 1st b4 u read on~)
I dunno if u guys got strain ur brain or not.
But you should be able to guess it right.
The answer is (C)
You guessed right, she ****ing make us pass up the freakin geography project on Friday. It was actually on Monday, but she change it. She's smart right? Isn't she? So I had to chiong like shit. Around 11 sth, I wanted to print but project got prob. So around 12 sth only print out. Afterthat still got a map to draw, and at 2 sth finally draw finish. I always stayed up this late, but not for some hw.
Actually, I haven't finish my project yet, but I was too lazy to do and wanted go sch continue.
On friday, reach sch kinda late. Then sejarah, teacher don let us do, so cant do lor, then Geo.DEADMEAT!!!
MunnKent thinking : " ops, die lorh, life end...Geo hw also no do."
Good thing by end of sch finish.

__________________________________
Aunt's marriage ^^

She got married ^^
woohoo. With a dude.
Wong Siew Mei <3 Lai Chee Yen
^^
On saturday was dinner.
My mom made me wear jeans and a collar T-shirt(I hate em!!!)
And my sis wore a dress so funny, should show u but no pic TT
Food came b4 presentation, woot
But food okok lah.
Go back liao
sleep
next day go grandma house for the wedding traditions thingy
Play basketball
Eat breakfast
Play again
Take ANGPOW
Play again
Take pics
Play again...
Rest
Eat lunch
Go back
Watch TV
Use com
Blackout
Watch TV
Then Blog This Crap ^^ Long Story ...

FINISH
--------------
No more liao, still read for wat?

0 comments: