Sunday, August 17, 2008

Random crap...

[a=1]Cħяǐŝ[c=0]ŧØþ[/c]ђз[c=0]R™[/c][/a] says:
┏┓♡♡┏━━┓┏┓┏┓┏♡━┓
┃┃♡♡┃┏┓┃┃┃┃┃┃♡━┫
┃♡♡┃┃┗┛┃┃┗┛┃┃♡━┫
♡♡━┛┗━━┛┗━━┛┗♡━

Christopher wrote this to me, could he be in love with me?
just jk...

^^

--------------------------
Since this post is about random stuff and crap, I shall fill this post with crap shit.

hmm...cant think off crap.ohya,

Lee Chong Wei lost. Malaysia no more gold medal.
Even though there seem to be many malaysian rooting for Chong Wei, i still prefer that Lindan win.Dunno y, but juz feel like dat.Anyway, the match was so dam boring. Chong Wei got owned, no excitement...

Err.. still got,ok got this pic from chris blog

okok, I know many iff you think that i am GAY now. Well, i am not, dunno how to prove it, so just believe me!!!
But just look how excited Chang Ming was, and how I looked when I was gonna kiss, OMG!!!
This sux, u guys are really gonna think I m gay.
!@#$%#%?/[{]#@!
Note:The msg above has been censored for multiple purposes.Mainly, too vulgar for little ones to see. P.S: this picture has been taken because we were JUST PLAYING A FOOL.

anymore crap?I dunno, guess thats all for now, k bye.

0 comments: