Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wei Khan is bak!!!

2day i was sleeping, den suddenly my sis kept shouting: Munn Kent, ur phone!!!
i got up from bed feeling kinda annoyed wondering hu could b calling me
i answered de phone and it was Wei Khan, he came back from sg. If u wondering hu Wei Khan is, he is my old best fren dat went sg to study.We decided to went 1u watch movie.

B4 we went 1u his mom ask me ta pou chicken rice for her kakak. So me and my fren went and tried to look for a chicken rice store. And yes, i found claypot chicken rice store, well not exactly chicken rice store,but still got chiken and rice in it.When i was waiting for de hawker to cook de food, de hawker and another hawker started a fight. 1 hawker had no weapon or wtv, but the other had a knife. they were fighting and my fren almost got killed until someone stop the fight. After that, de (claypot)chicken rice was done and we went bak to de car.

Reach 1u liao, we dunno wat movie to watch, haiz......... juz pick Narnia lah.We bought the ticket around 2.40pm so we still had a lot time to waste cos de movie start at 3.30pm. We were like so bored walking around doing nth, so sienzzzzz.And finally 3.20pm, can go in sit liao, yes!!!We bought some snacks and then went in.

B4 the show start got a lot advertisement, still feel very bored.... And finally the show start.


Half way during the movie, someone was like throwing popcorns at us, so them annoying, muz b some immature kid trying to ply a fool. After a few minutes, the popcorn shower stop, so happy.After I drank finish my Sprite, and then (oh crap, kap liu) So I had to hold it for like half an hour or sth. Movie ended, me and my fren ran out cos needed to pee.Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..... felt much better after going toilet.

The movie was not great, but it was better than i expected. After that I eat dinner with my fren and his mom send me home.

0 comments: